Jun 29, 2012

Alfies Friday Favourite

Ryan Mc Naught is a certified Lego builder. The only one in Australia and, apparently, one of only thirteen in the world.
There is a ten year old in our house who thinks he has the best job in the world. Ever. Anywhere.

Sydney University commissioned this extraordinary feat as part of a new exhibition opening this Sunday.
I love it! 
Because its Lego ( I still have my space Lego!) and because I look at these photos and vividly remember walking around the incredible structure in Rome over a year ago. In fact I have photos of my boys playing with their Lego star wars figures up on Palatine Hill with a view of the Colosseum. Memories.




For information on the exhibition check the University website here.
*Photos taken by Wayne Taylor for The Age
See more of Ryans creations at The Brickman

**Update- we went to see this and it really was fantastic! More photos over here.


1 comment:

  1. that is so cool! i'm going to show it to my boys in the morning.

    ReplyDelete