Feb 29, 2012

"Waste Free Wednesday"

This is what we have at my sons school so as to minimise the playground rubbish. I think any positive impact on landfill is simply a bonus. The plan is to make it a daily rule and I can't complain. I like it. I like it even more that my boys get to avoid plastic wrap, tote around a funky lunchbox, and decorate it to their hearts content. It also teaches my kids to think about packaging which I think is a good step.

Hello Goodbyn. You can choose from the Original or Bento style and they come in a good selection of colours so your kids should find one they will love, cherish and promise not to lose ( I know! ).
The containers and stickers are dishwasher safe and when you are finished with your Goodbyn, it is 100 percent recyclable.



No comments:

Post a Comment