Aug 17, 2012

alfies friday favourites

I'm sorry this is late but I've been having serious issues with my trackpad. I think it might be ill.

These are my favourites today. You can see I had trouble sharing just one gorgeous thing!







You might have noticed that there was no 'Whats On' for August. I found that it was not a very popular segment yet took a lot of work to search/ find/ select and edit my choices. I'm really sorry if you did enjoy the findings and perhaps, if there is enough interest, I will jump back on it.  I only want to offer you information and products that you and I find interesting or helpful so anything thats not rocking your day isn't going to make mine worthwhile either.

As always, if there is something in-particular you'd like me to share drop me an email with the link.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment